Help regarding understanding Samsung's Smart TV Features

rkumbhar

Broken In
Hello,
I am planning to buy a 32 inch LED TV soon this diwali. Need some help in understanding the features of Smart TV in Samsung.
Here I am listing some features with my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong.

DLNA Support: Will support sharing of Pics/video through Phone and other DLNA devices. If yes, does TV act as DLNA server? Will I able to send pics to TV directly by connecting to TV's Wifi?

Teletext: What is this feature?

3D Converter:I assume it converts our normal Video to 3D.
1 Tuner Picture-in-Picture: What does this mean?
Skype on Samsung TV: I guess this requires external camera and needs to be bought separately.
Smart Hub: What is this Hub all about?
Social Hub: What is social hub all about?
Eco Sensor: Auto adjustment of Brightness according to light conditions?
DTV Tuner: What is this ?
Your Video Function: What is this ?
Personal Video Recorder Ready: What is this ?
Samsung Apps: does this mean some apps are already installed on TV? Can we download more apps from the net? If yes, Where are all the apps stored? I mean there must be some amount of memory present on TV (Lets say 1Gb) .How many apps can we download.?
All Share Play: what does this do?
Wi-Fi Direct: What does this direct feature do?
BD Wise: whats this?
Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): whats this ?
Triple Protector: whats this ?
Allshare (Powerd by DLNA): If DLNA was mentioned above, what is allshare?

I am planning to buy Samsung 32ES6200. I have a budget of 40-50K.
My requirement are as follows:
1. 3D is not a priority, but still if it fits in the above price range then fine.
2. I am a total movie buff. Although I know movies can be played from USB to the TV. I want more options like sharing the content of PC/Laptop to the TV via Wifi or cable.
3. I am also planning to play PC games on the TV. I guess HDMI connection will help me connect PC to TV.
4. Does motion frequency help in watching HD movies or HD Gaming. Like a normal 100 Mhz motion frequency will do or the more is better?
5. How useful are the samsung applications by the way? Any one who have used it can comment on the same. Are they really required? If not, lets chuck it.

So please suggest if above TV can help me in my requirement or its more ahead of my requirement. If yes, suggest me an alternate? Other brands with same feature will do?

Regards.
Rahul

doomgiver

Warframe
suggestion : look for a "dumb" Tv and use a media box. you'll have better control over the features you want, and price will be low too.

Top Bottom