HELP regarding Airtel NOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkg_mjh

Broken In
What is this NOP (net on phone ) service by airtel

donot tell me to contact airtel CC coz they have blocked my cc 2 month ago and still not unblocked even after 15 calls

Last edited:

kirtan

Journeyman
hey i think that u are talking about the internet on mobile service.It a service which allows u to connect ur mobile to a pc to browse the service via the GPRS.

int86

You'r Born Free
Airtel r providing blackberry mobiles, so u can access net on them. Lol its just a marketing. Go for MO with cell of ur choice.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
no mobile office is different from NOP.....
with NOP you can access WAP sites on ur cellphone but you cant acess net frm ur pc...but with mobile office you can acess net o both ur cellphone and pc....
i guess mobile office is available to only postpaid subscribers....

Tushar.bar

Journeyman
i am in kolkata. in kolkata circle mobile office is available also in prepaid.
for your area please call airtel

outlaw

De@d
hm...

never heard of airtel NOP before

but i've heard that reliance gives free internet on their cdma phones
i.e free if u are browsing on the phone and they'll charge you if u connect it to p.c

in kerala airtel charges 250 rupees per month for unlimited use

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@ankurgupta.me....
MO is not 4 postpaid customers only... i am from kolkata circle and here MO is also in prepaid, but in West Bengal circle(rest of bengal except kolkata) they offers MO only on postpaid....:( :(

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hey i have Airtel perpaid connection and i have activated it in my mobile it charge 99 RS per month and u can surf any web site on ur mobile here it is how to activate first activate dialing this number *202*1# then u will see in ur screen Airtel NOP Service Activated and then send sms to this number 2567 with this word NOP

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
@Tech.Masti
I was talking about delhi...
well if its available on prepaid on delhi also thn its great....

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i am from delhi and its available i am using this service but u should have more than 130 balance in ur airtel prepaid card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom