Help please - samsung S Duos problem

Soumyajit

Novice
Hi all,
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Duos in March this year. Since last couple of days I noticed that the phone would hang/switch off on its own when in standby mode. I would then have to remove and reinstall battery and then switch on. Thought this to be a virus so carried out a "factory reset".
After factory reset synced the phone with PC for contact data etc. But did not load any app since my internet connection was down. The same problem has started again... phone hanging/switching off.. But this time I did not require to remove battery to restart.
Got reconnected to internet today and found another problem.. wi-fi not switching on. It says... "turning on... " thereafter turns on for some time... but cannot find my wifi router kept few cm away. Sometimes the wi-fi is shifting from on and off.
Is my phone lost for good???

Forgot to mention... the phone is restarting on its own now.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Update the Firmware or give it to the Service center. I had similar problem with a Galaxy S3 and a Note 2,since bid adieu to Samsung forever!

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
samshit suck... haha
@OP - Give it to their service center or try to flash stock rom through odin ones..

OP
S

Soumyajit

Novice
Took the phone to the service centre today.. They have said that its a motherboard problem and the mobo needs to be replaced.
Thanks guys for your comments.

Top Bottom