1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Help on buying an XBOX!

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by krazyfrog, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazyfrog

krazyfrog Guest

I want to buy myself an xbox. Many people suggested the playstation2 but somehow i think the xbox is better. Can you tell me as to how much does it retail for currently. Also can you suggest me a good store where i could buy original games for it. Also how much does a typical xbox game (e.g. Halo 2, NFS MW) cost? Are there any other costs involved (like memory cards in PS2)? This will be my first major step in gaming. Hope to receive your help on these little problems of mine.

2. mandar5

mandar5 New Member

hEy dude plz correct me if i am wrong but unlike ps2 xbox was never officially released in india.So why dont u try ps2 .It has got some gr8 games titles almost double than xbox in numbers.

3. abracadabra

abracadabra New Member

hey pal if u can wait a little bit longer PS3 will be released. it is said to hit the stands by November this year and it wuld be around 600$ and if u still insist on buying a XBOX please go for an updated version the XBOX 360.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  4. OP
    OP
    krazyfrog

krazyfrog Guest

I guess there is no other option but to go for the ps2. I'm gettin one at 8k at a local store. The memory stick (8mb) costs 700 bucks. What i don't understand that the games only cost 60 bucks per game!!! Now thats too much of a temptation. So its the ps2 over the xbox for me. Thanks for all our replies though.

5. mandar5

mandar5 New Member

hEy mate can u plz tell me which shop r u planning to buy?i HAVE HEARD THAT SONY IS GOING TO REDUCE ITS PRICE.

6. drvarunmehta

drvarunmehta New Member

Those are pirated games. Retail PS2 games cost almost 3000 bucks.

7. Raiden Bee

Raiden Bee New Member

And you need a chip to run pirated games...this voids your warranty and breaches the legal agreement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.