Help Needed

I have a MacBook pro, purchased in October 2016. Its a previous generation model. Last week after performing the latest update of High Sierra, I started experiencing crackling sound with the right speaker, where anything related to bass makes speaker burst.

Yesterday i showed my MacBook in apple service center, they said the speakers are gone, and gave an estimation of around 682o INR for replacing the speakers. They said that VLC Media players mostly pushes speakers beyond the limit, and might have been responsible for this.

I love in South Delhi. Is there something similar to iFixit or some Apple experts who can get my MacBook repaired with less cost?

Flash

Lost in speed
If it's any consolation, you can buy a low-cost wfm Bluetooth speakers and use it with your laptop.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
This?

Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus: Audio dynamite with a handle
*www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/bang-olufsen-beolit-17

How many kidneys do I have to sell in order to buy these speakers? lol

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
See if you know any trusted 3rd party technician to fix it for cheaper, if not get the repair done by official apple service center. You will get warranty too. My Dell laptop has the same issue. I either use a bluetooth headphone or a wired 2.1 speakers that I already had.

Top Bottom