Help, my mp3 player not getting recharged???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigyaster

Journeyman
Hi techies, after 2 months am back here (will go back soon) for you great helps to my endless problems.
Actually I have a Samsung YP-U3 portable mp3 player & I didn't use it for 1 and half months due to my exam. Now my problem is that when I connect this mp3 to the USB of my PC then it dosen't starts charging & neighter it gets detected by the PC. So my mp3 is dead now. How can I solve this problem??
It usually starts recharging and gets detected as a 'new hardware found' by my PC but now there nothing. Plzz help guys. And also m in dial-up so couldn't browse well through the official samsng site.

mrintech

Technomancer
Go to Device Manager. You can open Device Manager by double-clicking on the System icon in Control Panel, choosing the Hardware tab, and clicking Device Manager.

And check is there any Yellow Exclamation Mark under Universal Serial Bus Controllers (See Screenshot below):

*i41.tinypic.com/8wfgwy.jpg

If yes! Try reinstalling the USB Drivers.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
See that the USB plug sits well in the USB slot and is not loose. Try this again and again. Also try it charging using its chargers. Maybe there is not enough charge. And also try reinstalling the drivers. Also check the battery.

OP
G

gigyaster

Journeyman
I think the problem is with the battery but the battery is not detachable, I mean they can't be removed. Now what should I do. I tried with HCL MP3 chargers but still the mp3 remains dead.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^Actually my Wespro MP3 player too died the same way due to non-use. The vendor told that he has nothing to do, nothing to repair. If it in the warrantry period, better ask for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom