Help meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anu

Right off the assembly line
The 1st problem is reading as follows:
(Text box toolbar reads: "PropelAC.exe-Unable to locate component)
This application has failed to start because python23.dll was not found. Re-installing the
application may fix this problem."

The 2nd problem reads as follows:
(Text box tool bar reads: "trayctl.exe-Entry point not found)
The procedure entry point ?setregACLProperty@CPACfile seccurity @SA?AWLPACFile security error code@@PADO@Z could not be located in teh dynamic link library prplpmgr.dll."

The 1st problem comes up when I first start my computer. The 2nd problem comes up when I get on the internet.

OP
A

Anu

Nope I dont have any such software in the comp. I have tried disabling some startup items which solved the first error message but the second message is still coming up when i try to connect to the internet

Well I have got a different problem. It is the one that was given a solution in digit's feb issue.

The 16bit dos error. The autoexe and command and someother files error. When ever i run a dos application it shows me th error. I tried the error but could not solve it.

Help will be appreciated. tHANKS.

OP
A

Anu

MS Dos subsystem error

Try this download the program XP_Fix.exe from *www.visualtour.com/downloads/ (140 kb) save it on desktop and run it, it will eradicate the above errors.

damnthenet

Journeyman
The best way to come out of Problems - America's Foreign Policy! Destroy and rebuild. This is apposite for both countries and computers. Format backing up the imp. files and reload the OS. Your problem'll be solved.
by damnthenet

swatkat

Technomancer
For ToolBarCop, go to Main menu and click "Select All". Then again in Main Menu click "Copy To Clipboard". Open NotePad, go to Edit Menu, click "Paste" and save the Text file.
Then you can copy the contents of the Text file, and post it here. (Or you can directly paste it the Forum).

anomit

In the zone
Sorry swatkat. I should have been precise. How can I upload the screenshots of something? Digit Forum does not give any option of uploading images from my computer. It has to be from some website.

swatkat

Technomancer
Hi,
Go to free image hosting sites like www.imageshack.us and here upload the file from your hard disk. Then imageshack gives a couple of links to your uploaded image. If you want to display the image in forums, then copy the link which says "Thumbnail to display in forums" and simply paste that link in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom