Help me select a gaming keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
My old keyboard is giving me troubles. want to go for a good gaming keyboard but am confused between the options as listed below.

wolf King Timberwolf Gaming Keyboard
seems to be the perfect one for me. as i will be playing many more games than just FPS games. for eg. im a FIFA freak and the keypad on the left has all the keys to play fifa. only problem the arrow keys are jammed badly on the right side. this costs abt 50USD

Wolf King Warrior
this is like only the left side portion of the keyboard mentioned above. the good: the Function keys are in this keypad only. the bad: will take more space as i will have to use a normal keyboard for typing and all. 34USD

Merc Gaming Keyboard
this one looks big and good too. but somehow i havent found a proper review. 30 to 40 USD

ZBoard
this one looks cool. best part changeable keysets. possibility to buy gaming specific keysets(although i wud never buy extra keysets). the good we get two keysets with the board. one is the normal keyset with all keys. and one with the dedicated gaming keys. 40 to 50USD

Microsoft Reclusa
doesnt seem to have "comfortably" placed keys as in the above mentioned keyboard. there are some extra keys where u can assign macros or use it as in-game keys but the rest of the layout is normal.this one is available in india for Rs. 3000/- and its actually for 70USD.

well wat do u guys suggest.

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
i saw the G15 its costing 99USD as much as the tarantula. but on the g15 i feel that the extra keys (18 actually) are horribly laid out on the left hand side, it looks as if they were put there just becos gamers wanted it. its all cramped up without giving any thought to it.

tarantula is better and costs almost the same. moreover i saw tarantula at croma store and it costs a whopping Rs. 6749/-. if i order it from the internet it wud cost me abt 90USD+shipping.

but again i most probably wont go for the tarantula (g15/g11 is out of question), because although it does give customization options, but the keys are laid out simply and not like the keyboards i have mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom