Help me play GTA IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Hey what is the minimum configuration to play GTA IV. I mean not the original hardware requirements written at the sites. i mean the least least configuration. I think GTA IV will run below the minimum configuration given at the site as GTA SanAndreas claims that it requires Graphics Card but I play it wih onboard graphics. Therefore plz tell me what is the least least configuration reqd.:-|

Also plz tell the website where I can know the price of the cheapest hardware such as Graphics Card and RAM. :|

i also want to know if i can play it. i m dying to play it. my cofiguration is inteoriginal mb 946gzis, cpu is pentium d 3.0 ghz, 1.5gb of ram 667 mhz, 250gb hdd, 128mb of onboard graphics whose controller chip is gma3100. please tell me if i can play it with my this cofiguration even in low visual specs i just want to play it.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Sorry guyz , two of u need to change the proccy and also grafix card

GTA-4 needs Core 2 Duo E7200 & above , in AMD 5000+verylower or 6000+ & above

i would recommend multi cores for the GTA-4

As for grafix concerned 8600GT for well sake on grafix

1.5GB RAM is enough

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hey what is the minimum configuration to play GTA IV. I mean not the original hardware requirements written at the sites. i mean the least least configuration. I think GTA IV will run below the minimum configuration given at the site as GTA SanAndreas claims that it requires Graphics Card but I play it wih onboard graphics. Therefore plz tell me what is the least least configuration reqd.:-|

Also plz tell the website where I can know the price of the cheapest hardware such as Graphics Card and RAM. :|

I play it with my P4 HT @ 3.06GHz,7600GT and 2GB RAM...

i also want to know if i can play it. i m dying to play it. my cofiguration is inteoriginal mb 946gzis, cpu is pentium d 3.0 ghz, 1.5gb of ram 667 mhz, 250gb hdd, 128mb of onboard graphics whose controller chip is gma3100. please tell me if i can play it with my this cofiguration even in low visual specs i just want to play it.

Nope, it cant be played with Onboard gfx

Sorry guyz , two of u need to change the proccy and also grafix card

GTA-4 needs Core 2 Duo E7200 & above , in AMD 5000+verylower or 6000+ & above

i would recommend multi cores for the GTA-4

As for grafix concerned 8600GT for well sake on grafix

1.5GB RAM is enough
'You are completely wrong.. look @ my first reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom