[Complaint] [Help me digit] Pathetic Lenovo Service [www.shoplenovo.co.in] - defective products, worst couriers

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
After paying 4k for a bag:

Company name: LENOVO

Product (be exact): ARMORED BACKPACK

Name of the distributor/service provider/dealer and location: OFFICAL ONLINE STORE shoplenovo.co.in

Date of purchase: PAID ONLINE: 29-06-17
DELIVERED AND FOUND DEFECT: 4-07-17

Description of problems faced and the incident:
The Front bottom part has the soft touch material misaligned. which will lead to earlier wear and tear than usual, since one side will bigger than other side. and already it has happened without using it.

mail to:
shoplenovo@ndslindia.com
thedostore@ndslindia.com
lencare@lenovo.com
support@lenovoreg.com

today: services_ed@lenovo.com

"Respected Sir,
I have bought a Premium Y-Series backpack(Rs.4000) for y700 and found it has a manufacturing defect.
No action from Lenovo after mailing to many mail-id's and phone calls. It has been 4 days. I reported the very day I had received (after a long delivery - worst courier every - by the official online store, with non-existent after-sales support.

I hope you will make me regain the value of Lenovo brand.
This is going to be my final purchase with Lenovo. Never expected carelessness for a premium product.

Uploaded attachments of the same.
Please help me replace / refund. Still have the product unused.

ShopLenovo ticket: #FAO-365-60292 ( no update )

Thanks
--
--
"
*i.imgur.com/Uxx1c2M.png
*i.imgur.com/ARuaS6t.jpg
*i.imgur.com/9w2EvQx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ghblTgl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ALHVva4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Got a call and a reply...
upload_2017-7-10_18-55-22.png

upload_2017-7-10_18-53-40.png

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Fast forward 15 days after the backpack reached them...
upload_2017-7-21_21-26-27.png

Nothing can match Corsair RMA experience.

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-21_21-25-32.png
    upload_2017-7-21_21-25-32.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 181

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it happen with just a backpack what will happen with other more pricier electronic items ? Anyway, did you try contacting lenovo on FB / Twitter - try there about the replacement progress or they may have already shipped it but just too clumsy to update / responding to customer about it.

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Is it good or bad?
had a good experience with corsair..

finally today the replacement arrived.
The courier being a cheapo one told me I need to pay customs duty fee of "3k"
I told him that is wrong and its prepaid and to take the package back if that is the case..

If we are not alert and someone else accepts the package then what happens? anyway he agreed that it was a mistake...

but still there is some slight curve in the bottom part :aaargh: but not too much like before.
will post pics tomorrow.

order date: 1st of this month.
final replacement product arrived after 26 days. this doesn't sound like a good experience after 2x emails to services_ed and i get a reply from their team
Comparing to corsair, I shipped my ram to them and new one arrived in flat 3 days, sent one mail, and a slip with the details & ram test report, no phone calls / emails again.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
had a good experience with corsair..

finally today the replacement arrived.
The courier being a cheapo one told me I need to pay customs duty fee of "3k"
I told him that is wrong and its prepaid and to take the package back if that is the case..

If we are not alert and someone else accepts the package then what happens? anyway he agreed that it was a mistake...

but still there is some slight curve in the bottom part :aaargh: but not too much like before.
will post pics tomorrow.

order date: 1st of this month.
final replacement product arrived after 26 days. this doesn't sound like a good experience after 2x emails to services_ed and i get a reply from their team
Comparing to corsair, I shipped my ram to them and new one arrived in flat 3 days, sent one mail, and a slip with the details & ram test report, no phone calls / emails again.

Which courier ? And it shipped from which country ?

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Which courier ? And it shipped from which country ?
maharashtra..
I don't understand why they printed " CUSTOMS: 31xx" (not sure about the exact amount) on the package..
"Your order has been shipped through our logistic partner Flight Despatch. Your airway bill number is 4277672xxxxx. We regret that the online tracking system is currently not working."
later got a sms from Aramex.

Need to put pics up here...in detail..Not sure if it's worth 4k...still has that slight misalignment. better than before though.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
may be they tried to make the bill / product came from other country so customer can have a good impression about it and may understand why it took so long ;) anyway, they failed on this.

Top Bottom