Help me choosing a lappy under 35 K...AMD or Inel ?

sourav237

Journeyman
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

30-35K INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen not too heavy

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Dell , HP
b. Dislike: HCL , Lenovo

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

MS Office work i.e data entry , power point presentation; Net surfing, Music & HD movies , occasional mid gaming
5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Full HD needed. I wanna to show presentation in class..dont know glossy or matt which one will be the best

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

Wanna buy it from Kolkata...My friend suggested me to go for AMD rather than Intel..His choice is HP Pavilion 15-e002au Notebook .but i dont have much knowledge about AMD. I want dedicated graphics card. need good battery life. Extensive use...

Help me

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
First of all what games do you want to play?And you don't get FULL HD laptops in this budget.
The only laptop worth mentioning is HP Pavilion 15-n006ax

It comes with a hd 8670m
Check out the gaming performance here
*www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-8670M.87211.0.html

OP
sourav237

sourav237

Journeyman
@ theserpent ..thnx 4 d reply. Games are not my priority..may b Some old NFS and EA Sports cricket..I can manage with 1366x768. ..HP Pavilion 15-e002au has AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 APU (1.5 GHz, 2 MB cache) with AMD Radeon HD 8330 Graphics whereas HP Pavilion 15-n006ax has AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 Processor
4 GB RAM / 500 GB with AMD Radeon HD 8670M (1 GB DDR3 dedicated)

Can you compare above two AMD models with HP 's Intel models like HP Pavilion 15-n019tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) and HP Pavilion 15-n020tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR).. actually I don't have any knowledge about AMD

Top Bottom