Help me choose amonge these laptops..

Noob1

Broken In
I'm looking for a reliable laptop around 40k, I searched online and I selected 4 but I'm confused,the problem is when I read reviews online all the laptops or brands have some kind of problems or other. I need laptop mainly for everyday use but I want it to support latest games too, here are the 3 laptops I selected.

*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-z580-59-333648-laptop-3rd-gen-ci3-4gb-500gb-win7-hb-1gb-graph/p/itmddqs9kgrrz4pn?pid=COMDDQRNZRE5KZR5&ref=3707c212-edc4-4046-ab43-cc95ce32a867&srno=t_10&otracker=from-search&query=Lenovo%20z580

Dell Inspiron 15R Laptop Details | Dell India

Asus K53SM-SX010D Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com

*www.toshiba-india.com/laptop/satellite-c850-i5-viewmodel.html

The dell and lenovo come with non graphic card variants too and they are cheaper.

*If I buy lenovo Z580 from flipkart, I get 3 additional years warranty for free, but people say lenovo ASS is poor, so whats the use.

I don't know about Asus ASS but it has 1 year warranty.

Dell gives 1 yr warranty with damage potection.

I don't know about Toshiba ASS.

And mods please correct the title, I did a typo there with "among" :)

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Go for Asus K53 one and you are the same guy who is making a 60K and gaming desktop right? then why don't you take a 30K laptop, and invest more 10K in your gaming rig.

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
I want a reliable lappy bro, I want it to last for 3-4yrs. Now I've got only two laptops in mind, the lenovo and toshiba, I will get any one in these.

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
^Bro even HPG6 costs the same as Lenovo and Toshiba that I selected, I think they are more reliable too. See the first post I have changed the Lenovo model.

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
^I also just read that Lenovo z580 as serious network connection problems, do you know about Toshiba ASS?

And also I'm considering HP too:), but I'm not really sure about its reliability, I read reviews that AMD mobile chipsets are not reliable.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Where did you read that. Give me the source, as for now these CPUs are performing very good. As for reliability I guess HP has far better ASS than Lenevo or any other except Dell. HP are reliable for sure, I agree that in past HP laptops has shown some issues like overheating and all but you see AMD chipset produces lesser heat than the Intel counterparts and thats why heating is not an issue in these laptops. Just see the respective thread for these laptops and you'll understand what I am talking about, they are performing well and the temps are also pretty good IMO. Rest is your choice. :)

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
But it costs the same as other laptops rite? dell offers 3rd gen i5 with better configuration. I have only heard negative comments on HP all the time (online and in real), that is why I'm not so interested in their products. Apart from HP what would you suggest? just saw some cool Samsung laptops in 35k range.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^go for Asus laptops then, but let me tell you even Apple's 1.5 lakh laptops has heating or any other problems, HP is no exception, don't worry and concentrate more AMD A10 laptops if you need one in 37K.

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
My initial choice was Asus k53 SM, because of its build quality, looks, graphics etc. But it comes with 2nd gen i5 processor with DOS and a very bad camera, its a very good laptop if someone wants it particularly for gaming.

gameranand

Living to Play
But it costs the same as other laptops rite? dell offers 3rd gen i5 with better configuration. I have only heard negative comments on HP all the time (online and in real), that is why I'm not so interested in their products. Apart from HP what would you suggest? just saw some cool Samsung laptops in 35k range.

No it doesn't. GPU of these laptop are much powerful than their counterparts and the CPU is no slouch either. Why do you guys think that AMD don't make nice chips. They make very good chips and are very good innovators when it comes to technology.
Like I said you can't get a better VFM than the 2313.

Top Bottom