Help me buy a 3.0 32GB pen drive

meetdilip

Computer Addict
I am looking for a USB 3.0 ( should support 2.0 too ) 32GB USB pen drive for home use. Mainly for transferring high quality video files 720p/1080p ranging from 1 GB to 8.5 GB from PC to TV ( sometimes PC to the laptop as well). I would like it from a popular brand and something that would last.

I found one from Sandisk ( ₹ 509 ) and was about to order, but in specifications it says supported OS = Mac, nothing else. I got confused here. I use Windows 10 and Ubuntu. TV is Android. I will skip the trouble for you and would look forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

PS : Flipkart and Amazon only, please.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If you don't want OTG, then I would recommend *www.amazon.in/dp/B00KYK2AKO/ref=twister_B07JBBYZJM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
It's a good build Pen drive.

Although I would also suggest to go for 64 GB version, since not much price difference. (Rs 626 vs Rs 829 as of this posting).

OP
meetdilip

meetdilip

Computer Addict
If you don't want OTG, then I would recommend *www.amazon.in/dp/B00KYK2AKO/ref=twister_B07JBBYZJM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
It's a good build Pen drive.

Although I would also suggest to go for 64 GB version, since not much price difference. (Rs 626 vs Rs 829 as of this posting).

I bought this one. Flipkart price was better. Thanks.

OP
meetdilip

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Yes. But we never know. The kind of new things that come out every day. I wanted to be sure.

I don't think any pen drive would be limited to just one OS ,

It has some password protection .exe file. Something like a locker which will work only on a particular OS. The default file system says MS DOS. I am yet to try format into NTFS or use it as a bootable disc.

Top Bottom