Help buying laptop around 35k

connoisseur

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Around 35k +- 3K

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
or
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
it should be able to run latest games atleast at 70-80 fps (medium resolution)., movies, good audio quality. photoshop, browsing, multi tasking.

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Min 1 TB storage.
A good performance graphic card (min 1 gb)
ram min 4 GB may have ram expansion slot
good battery life (any 6 cell batteries)

5) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: DELL, HP
b. Dislike: LENOVO, ACER, HCL, COMPAQ

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution (1080p (Full HD) )
Battery back up (extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place-Amritsar, PUNJAB/ Flipkart

LOOKS DONT MATTER

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
NP300E5V-S02IN - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

after alot of bricking issues ,overheating and bad service from samsung i wouldnt go in for that
but its the one of the best deals op can get for his requirements unless hes ok with this-

*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-essential-...ptop&ref=936b1b3f-1578-4b77-9fdb-709e88f421fa

my friend has this laptop(g505s) and says its good

- - - Updated - - -

the cpu is a bit below the i3 but its better than the i3 for gaming
build quality and stuff is much much better than the samsung though

this one is also good imo

*www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion-15-d0...=b_5&ref=ee083a85-b726-48ad-b54b-bac98367b01f

or if u can extend budget by a bit
*www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion-15-e0...=b_1&ref=5b9d2b13-b41c-4901-bdda-695b77e23bd5

Last edited:

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Around 35k +- 3K

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
or
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
it should be able to run latest games atleast at 70-80 fps (medium resolution)., movies, good audio quality. photoshop, browsing, multi tasking.

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Min 1 TB storage.
A good performance graphic card (min 1 gb)
ram min 4 GB may have ram expansion slot
good battery life (any 6 cell batteries)

5) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: DELL, HP
b. Dislike: LENOVO, ACER, HCL, COMPAQ

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution (1080p (Full HD) )
Battery back up (extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place-Amritsar, PUNJAB/ Flipkart

LOOKS DONT MATTER
forget a FHD display at this range. and to play latest games at med setting @70fps, well sir i believe you will need to shell out twce at much.
the best option that i believe is HP Pavilion 15-e026AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph) Rs.38000 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-e026AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph) Imprint Mineral Black Vertical Brush Pattern Online - HP: Flipkart4
it has the best GPU at this price range, has a 1Tb hdd you asked for and is of your favored brands HP.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
forget a FHD display at this range. and to play latest games at med setting @70fps, well sir i believe you will need to shell out twce at much.
the best option that i believe is HP Pavilion 15-e026AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph) Rs.38000 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-e026AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph) Imprint Mineral Black Vertical Brush Pattern Online - HP: Flipkart4
it has the best GPU at this price range, has a 1Tb hdd you asked for and is of your favored brands HP.

Samsung has GT 740m.

melt

Broken In
This is another good option OP may consider if he wants HP laptop. May have to extend his budget a bit, can get the same cheaper at retail store.

HP Pavilion 15-n204tx Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu/ 2GB Graph) Rs.42049 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-n204tx Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu/ 2GB Graph) Imprint Sparkling Black Colour With Micro Dot Pattern Online - HP: Flipk

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

thats the laptop i mentioned :p
its ok :D
@op get one of these they are the most vfm for ur budget

Top Bottom