help...bsnl excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayakrishnan

Broken In
1. Is there any scheme in bsnl prepaid mobile service (exel) which gives free incoming calls life time? If so, plz give all details about it including cost, trafic rate etc.

2. Which is the largest mobile network in India? I mean the one which provides the highest coverage.

3. According to you which is the best mobile service?

Last edited:
just go on bsnl.co.in or bsnl.in
see plans or go to bsnl local site (of ur city)...

i think hutch and airtel have better coverage in india... but i hate airtel b/s of they call their mobile users everyday for new schemes... but services varies from city to city... so ask any local person for good service....

hailgautam

Youngling
1. BSNL has a plan - I guess it costs Rs. 895.
2. Undoubtedly BSNL has got the largest network Nation-wide. There are some Networks state wise who have a good network.
3. if you want to have the largest network - BSNL is best, else go for Airtel or Hutch they are large service providers and give good service.

OP
J

Jayakrishnan

Broken In
Which is having the largest coverage in Kerala? I have 2 options to choose - BSNL Excel or Hutch prepaid. But i'm confused to select the best one. Anyway it must have life time incoming calls free, it must have good coverage in Kerala.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
go for BSNL and recharge coupon of Rs 775 or 795(life-time incoming free) confuse between the rate of coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom