Help asked to get a genuine probook at kolkata

FreeMe

Right off the assembly line
Dear All,

This is by first post. Hope you will help me.

My requirement is for Watching Movie and Surfing Internet.

Budget is Rs.40000/-

I have selected HP PROBOOK 4520S(Part No. xy434pa) without os

(EXTENDED WARRENTY FOR 1 + 2 YEAR AVAILABLE)

2 year extension can be done @ 5000/-+Tax within 180 days.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Please comment on the quality of the model selected.

CONFUSION:

1. I am at Kolkata. Where to buy from. HP World or Resailer mentioned in the HP Site. Resailer is giving Rs.1000/- cheaper.

2. How to verify that the seller is not giving me the Imported Material. Should i buy form HP world with a higher price to assure genuinety.

3. What is the actual price of 1+2 year carry in service pack. It is different in HP world and different in Resailer mentioned in the HP Website and different from toll free line.

4. Dealer is telling me I have to pay the money for the sericec pack and they will give us the certificate after 15 days. True or False.

Regards

pauldmps

Banned
First of all, opening a single thread would do. You don't need to open multiple threads for the same query.

Now, what do you mean by "imported" ? All laptops are imported from outside. They aren't manufactured here.

I haven't heard about fake laptops. All dealers would sell you the genuine ones only.

Visit some shops & find the best deal you can get.

OP
F

FreeMe

Right off the assembly line
Dear pauldmps,

Multiple thread was un-intensional. Initially it was posted in a wrong place.

There are many laptops in market which comes without paying duty and if you buy the wrong one than one fine day you will find that there is no service backup. This is for your information.

If you dont have the answer, dont answer.

Regards

pauldmps

Banned
No authorised dealer would sell you "without paying duty" laptops unless you get them from the black market.

And if you have a bill of purchase from any authorised dealer, the service centre cannot deny you service.

Hope I am clear.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I would recommend Dell Inspiron. They have nice range, you can configure the laptop online and order. It will be delivered to your home.

By this, you won't have issue with warranty and "fake" laptop.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I reccomend Acer 5732G @ 39k

3 GB RAM
i3 380m@2.5ghz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540m
500 GB HDD

It is the best multimedia lappy at that price.

Top Bottom