Hearthstone

divyam

PSN- GiGzMo
Hey guys.new to this thread.Add me on Asia Account.
Username - Dendi#1389 and Furion#1484.
Both on Asia

Killing Machine
Guide to get Tyrande in the other 200 countries! : hearthston

Someone posted steps. Note that while registering on Amazon prime your CC will be charged 1$ to check its validity then will be refunded in after you cancel prime subscription .
Thanks got it.

Alok

Adventurer
Nerf update is live but I'm yet to update it on my phone and fun thing is game still works and let me play same 8 mana cotw. Not sure I do update or not.

Alok

Adventurer
In such cases you will be matched with people playing your version of hearthstone.

Yes, updated now. Have 2k dust. Call of the wild is like 10 mana card since I can't combo it with anything except hunter mark which I don't use. Any deck recommendation to craft? Want to touch legend at least once.

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
wait for the meta to stabilize then you can craft, until then its hard to tell
you might end up crafting crappy cards, so wait.

Piyush

Lanaya
Sad to say but from my 2 yrs of experience , HS meta has always been either face/aggro decks or tempo decks. It really has a very stale meta.

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Sad to say but from my 2 yrs of experience , HS meta has always been either face/aggro decks or tempo decks. It really has a very stale meta.

that's because of a lack of mechanics in the game as it is in the current state. you cant simply give anything to control, which can be aggressively costed because then aggro will start to use it. the problems can be solved by having higher cost minion trade unevenly but then they cant push too hard for a control oriented meta because then constructed would be near impossible for F2P players to compete in. so Blizzard is actually walking a pretty tight rope, and its surprising the amount of variety that they are able to provide despite these constraints

Top Bottom