headphones (iem) for classic rock !!! \m/ ( looks cheesy eh? )

I recently bought an mi3 , i tried using a pair of grados sr225i and ath-m50's with it and surprisingly it din't work that great , my suspicion is that the mi3 with all that hype about DIRAC and stuff , simply couldn't drive it (iphone 5 drive them well if not great) ....so i went on and bought the again so hyped mi-pistons and it was thoroughly disappointing ...i din't quite find any mid at all though it had clarity , it lacked lustre almost like keeping scotch in the palate without feeling any body at all (highly dissapointed) .....i listen to rock mainly bands like ...Dokken , King Crimson , poison , ac-dc , Cinderella , europe , def leppard , white snake , motorhead , skidrow , van halen,scorpions ...and a little on the heavier side like judas priests , iron maiden , ozzy osbourne,destruction,sodom,voor,detente,sepultura,etc ......i don't quite enjoy over powering bass at all and i seek pure clarity ..i do not beef up the volume nor do i seek extreme loudness , i require somewhat accuracy in terms of sound reproduction ....i do not require a microphone , nor a very cheesy looking headphones like beats and similar ( i despise them tbh) .....my Budget is around $100 (+-) IEM's only , i am open to buy it online or locally , i do have my brother in the states and can get from there too though i'll have to wait till december for that ( i'll only wait if it's worth it ) .......do consider the fact that i'll be using it only with the mi3 and that's the main reason ...therefore do refer item's which can be driven by the device itself ........i value your opinions and will wait for suggestions to come in before making the purchase
thank you

PS- all the above headphones were burned thoroughly minimum being the pistons ( 43 days to be exact) using various frequencies at certain volumes as mentioned on other threads by esteemed member incinerator.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Its even better than SE 535 in terms of involvement but not outright surgical details. It has that dark sound.

- - - Updated - - -

Its even better than SE 535 in terms of involvement but not outright surgical details. It has that dark sound. Its fast,has great timing,rhythm and goes easy with all kind of music.

josin

In the zone
How to get Beyerdynamic in India with two year warranty.

Contact Person: Naveen Sridhar (Sales Manager-India)
Address:
beyerdynamic India Private Limited
2232,22 Floor,World Trade Centre
Brigade Gateway,Malleswaram
Bangalore-560055
naveen@beyerdynamic.com
Mobile:+91-9886777132
Fixed line: +91-80-67935851

He will answer to your mail....and they can ship it through your preferred courier service too. ( from my own experience)

Got the Beyerdynamic DTX 101iE , my brother was able to get hold of these for 54$ locally ....waiting for it to arrive ...thanks Incinerator ...appreciate your help

Top Bottom