Headphone suggestions

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
It’s been a while since I purchased a headphone, have been using the earphones coming from the mobiles since almost a decade. Now I want to purchase a headphone as I miss the surround sound they offer.
My usage will be distributed as per following:
Gaming (70%)
Podcasts,Youtube talks (25%)
Music (5%)
As you can see by no means i’m an audiophile.

After playing for about an hour on these earphones, head starts paining, mind feels heavy. I need something which minimizes/negates that for which I’m ready to spend but not more than 10k.
Would love if it has mic, wireless connectivity, iPhone compatibility.

quicky008

Technomancer
if you experience discomfort in your ears while using earphones,chances are using any over the ear type headphone will only make things worse as these headphones typically cause the area around the ears to heat up significantly,which adds to the irritation.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I use Sennheiser HD 4.4 BT and I really love it. Excellent for Music & Movies and Gaming.

I suggest you buy a Gaming wireless headphone if your gaming preference is 70%

*www.amazon.in/HyperX-Cancelling-Mi...3320&sprefix=wireless+gaming+,aps,269&sr=8-15

I have heard good things about HyperX Cloud headphones for gaming. I personally didn't buy a gaming headphone because good gaming headphones cost more & I don't need mic as my laptop has good ones. So a traditional headphone for music comes out to be cheaper.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Overall for music listening and comfort its one of the best in its price range, but I don't think it has ANY of the lucrative features that other gaming headphones have. Also its not wireless.

But it ain't a headphone for top priority of gaming ..................
Its just a very nice pair for headphones.
Who said you can't game with normal headphones which are optimized for music?

Unless you are hardcore into competitive games, the experience will be fine. I hear footsteps in R6 just fine with my 2k headphone. Mic is a good addon for PC users though.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Who said you can't game with normal headphones which are optimized for music?

Unless you are hardcore into competitive games, the experience will be fine. I hear footsteps in R6 just fine with my 2k headphone. Mic is a good addon for PC users though.

Yeah, I k. I also come in that category of playing on a regular headset, I just said all the features/bells and whistles won't come with a regular set of headphones, and I still stand by it :).

Top Bottom