Headphone suggestions for Xiaomi Mi3

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Guys..

Last week I bought a Xiaomi Mi3 from Flipkart. Thanks for all your valuable suggestions and opinions. The phone is awesome. I need a headphone for this phone. Since flipkart not providing any headphone as of now. Please help me find a best headphone suitable for Xiaomi mi3.

Currently, I fixed my mind in Sennheiser CX 180. Please provide your suggestions...

sushovan

In the zone
Cowon EM1 or if you can wait for the Xiaomi piston in flipkart ( Though there is a guarantee that FK will screw up accessories sales as well)

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Im also looking for a headphone,(would love to have volume control), does cowon have mic and vol control?
and i found this headphone recommended here
Best In-Ear Headphones Under $30 | The Wirecutter
how does the cowon cmpare to the Panasonic Stereo Headset ERGO RP-TCM125

Last edited:
OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Cowon EM1 or if you can wait for the Xiaomi piston in flipkart ( Though there is a guarantee that FK will screw up accessories sales as well)

Flipkart is not shipping Cowon EM1 to my area. Please suggest any other opportunities.
How about SoundMagic ES18 ?

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
SounMagic ES18 for music quality. - I have one :p
EM1 for build quality.

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
No good reviews for Sennheiser CX 180 ?? It's the only brand that have service in my area.:-(

I bought it from Flipkart using the 10% off & Rs150 off students' offer. So its price was below 600.

I love it. My friend has ES18. Comparing the two, sound quality is good in both. Sennheiser has better noise isolation though.

I know people here recommend ES18 & EM1, but still I bought CX180 (I tried it earlier before buying as one of my friend had one)