Headphone for around 7-8k

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a nice pair of headphones in around the budget of 7-8k. I'll be using it for music and gaming primarily. Also I'll be going to the US in june so can grab a pair of headphones from there also. Also i need them to be a bit sturdy as knowing me it will be having a rough usage.Suggest me some? Thanks!

P.S - really confused between earphones or headphones as i tend to loose my earphones so if i loose these then I'll be homeless. But then again earphones are portable. Help me solve this dilemma and suggest me some earphones in the same range too? Portable headphones would be nice too.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

AudioGeek

Broken In
Get Headphones. You are right, earphones get lost or broken, since they are fragile.

Since you are visiting U.S: Get AKG Q701 180$. Unbelievable soundstage & clarity. But you will need headphone amplifier.

Or Get K612, 140$, within budget, does not need amp but slightly lower sound quality.

warrior82

Broken In
For more natural sound, buy Audio Technica M40 or M50 series headphones. These are studio Headphones. The price of M40 is Rs.7k approx and M50 is 9k approx. M50 have some bass than M40. Later is more natural and laid back sound.

Top Bottom