HD or FHD anti glare considering readability

• readability

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • clear text

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sai_geek

Right off the assembly line
I am confused whether to go for HD or FHD anti-glare on Dell Inspiron 15r special edition.
I basically need a screen that would be better for working longer hours and reading text (i mean readability).
Apart from this I am a CSE student would use my lappy for programming and web browsing .I am not a gamer but would watch movies occasionally.
There is a BUZZ around that a FHD screen will make text shorter and little due to its high res.Is it true?
plz restrict ur thoughts to 15r special edition.....Dudes i am concerned with my eyes

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Clear texts and font sizes can be adjusted simply by windows. I would suggest you to get full HD anti-glare.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I don't think dell showroom's keep the FHD versions in store. Its only available via online ordering I guess.

dabster

In the zone
There is a BUZZ around that a FHD screen will make text shorter and little due to its high res.Is it true?
plz restrict ur thoughts to 15r special edition.....Dudes i am concerned with my eyes

Okay so this is true that default font sizes are smaller on FHD but they can certainly played around as to what you like. That being said, I use a 1680x1050 screen and I am actually okay with default text sizes. The best part of fhd screens is they give you lot of room on screen - better workability. For long I have been thinking that fhd or hd screen should become the norm, this is the only thing that hasn't got advanced in recent times. (If this becomes a norm - prices diff will come down). Which City are you in ? doubt that you would be able to get hands on a demo fhd dell laptop. Try dell exclusive stores..

Top Bottom