Have anybody played MineSweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms_solver

In the zone
I love playing MineSweeper

I have never got a mine at first click, logically or statistically it is not possible (i think so)

Does anybody know why this is so?

I think, game only generates random mines once you click

anybody have any idea?

tuxfan

Technomancer
I regularly play it. :) I am on a dial up so pages take time to load. While they are being loaded, I keep clicking (and right-clicking ;)) trying to find out all the mines.

But I have got mines on first clicks. The game doesn't seem to generate random mines after you click. I feel there are done before you start.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Ok since we all are Minsweeper players, lets Honestly post our best times. :D
Beginner - 8 seconds
Intermediate - 55 seconds
Expert - 118 seconds.
;)

suhas_sm

Journeyman
Have anyone tried the clicking left and right buttons together in minesweeper! if u can figure that out then its damn easy thing :)

ujjwal

Padawan
My best times must be terrible then - 48 for beginner ... 99 for intermediate ...

I have better scores in Chips Challenge & Jezzball of MS Entertainment pack ;)

OP
sms_solver

sms_solver

In the zone
curvenger said:
yeah me too, -------- the game.!! sms_solver try to play more!! :)

which minesweeper do you guys play. I have played which comes with windows (both 98 and XP)

After reading your post, I have tried for about 150 times, but didn't got the mine!

Either I am very lucky or ur MS is different from mines

tuxfan

Technomancer
xenkatesh said:
I cant even finish that game of a beginer
That is probably because you don't know how to play it. Spend 10 minutes at the help and then play. Its a logical game not random :)

suhas_sm said:
Have anyone tried the clicking left and right buttons together in minesweeper!
Thats the way to improve best times. Not using it is very tedious as you have to manually keep clicking on each square. :)

OP
sms_solver

sms_solver

In the zone
I am thinking of making my own minesweeper. I've done some work and I think it is possible to make minesweeper using 2D array (matrix). I think I can make it. But I have

one problem, as u guys know, whenever we click on one (cell or block), there are 10 possibilities (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or bomb or blank cell).
My problem is with blank cell, when we click on a blank cell, the surrounding blank cells dissappers too. How can I do this, I think recurrsive function will do, but I don't want

to use recursive function. Is there any alternative way to achieve this.

By the way my scores in MS minesweeper is (9 | 56 | 300)

thanks

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
lets see ..
whu can complete minsweeper EXPERT in 43 sec
of course its not me ..
mail me to my.alibi[at]gmail.com
i'll send u the video of .. someone .. whu completed it in 43 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom