Has anyone bought GTA4 from Next World ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Has anyone bought GTA IV for PC from Next World here ? If yes then what payment method did you choose ? I have ordered GTA4 from them. I chose to deposit money in their bank acc. I did it yesterday and clicked on the Cash Deposited button in 'My Account' page... the status till now is 'Verifying Payment' .... I mean, does it take a whole day to confirm it ?

The base question of this thread is, is Next World reliable ?

:( Cant wait for it :(

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Next world is pretty reliable i have age of empires 3:the asian dynasties from them at time of its release and i was one of the first few people who got it in india..There service is good..My payment method was however credit card.

Hope this helps.....

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I will never shop at Next World again. They maybe reliable but they are slower than snails :|. I sent them two mails regarding my pending order and they havent replied to them yet. Plus they are 'Verifying' my cash deposit since 3 days. WTF?! I have been shopping online since a year and never had such problematic deal before!

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Try and call them.

I got reply from them when i ordered my product and enquired about it.

Also make sure from your bank that payment have been complete.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok the status has changed to preparing for dispatch. It changed at 12PM in the afternoon and its still the same. I think the website is slow and my order must have been dispatched by now :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom