Happy New Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikudik

Journeyman
Hi,

Wishing u all techies and moderator Happy New year :
Praying to God All of u'r new year may fulfil u'r Desire and Peace in u'r life Good Luck And Take Care

Write me back if u want to : ketanxp@msn.com

HEY! Ur bypassing the forum rules!!! U aint supposed to post a GREETING over here! this forum is meant for technology related stuff ONLY!!!!

Moderaters, PLZ LOCK THIS POST !!!

theraven

Technomancer
u should be the one to teach huh ?
look at this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12182 <= hes asked a question and ur askin him why are u askin ?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12233 <= u couldve just edited ur post instead of makin 2 posts
ur post was the last in that thread at the time . this is against the forum rules too

if u have nuthin to contribute do not post
the forum rules arent the only rules to follow
there are unwritten rules and etiquettes that need to be followed as well

read battys thread here as well
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10628

its been made a sticky for a reason
@dikudik dude read the forum rules before posting
and plz search before makin a new thread as well
the current runnin happy new year thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12212

[edit]
mods are u gettin me
the moderators are well capable and aware of all rule breakers and they arent ur servants
words like "please" and "thank you" are not only good manners but essential as well

and besides theres no harm in providin his email link there ... its not safe .. but its his ID and he can advertise it
there are no rules being broken there

go4inet

In the zone
futuristically_ancient said:
HEY! Ur bypassing the forum rules!!! U aint supposed to post a GREETING over here! this forum is meant for technology related stuff ONLY!!!!

Moderaters, PLZ LOCK THIS POST !!!

lol ! He can post such topics, but use the right section and post them. So cool down buddy :) They have to learn as they move :)

Vinay

geek_rohit

In the zone
Whoa guys! What's goin on here. dikudik just wanted to wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR and look where it has all gone. Indeed dikudik should have checked about the thread before starting another thread but hey this is going way too far. Anyways back to the original Topic
HAPPY NEW YEAR
PS: And dikudik please check the next time before starting a new thread.

Scorpion

Journeyman
I agree with Rohit

A bit late too!, But any way - A very HAppy New year 2005.

Moderators shall be a bit loose on year greetings- I hope!

Hope the world is free of flames and people be a bit watchful of where they post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom