Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming to PC.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Title.

Halo Master Chief Collection confirmed to be coming to PC, to the Microsoft store and Steam.

Needs Xbox account to play though.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Edit:

Article: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - MCC PC & Halo: Reach

Edit:

Steam page Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Hope Halo provides a 3rd person mode (without any mods & driving vehicles in earlier games doesnt count) someday in their game.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Is anyone actually excited for this? I only played Halo: Combat Evolved back when it released and loved it. But half the reason to play it was the graphics. And that's already outdated for these games.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Halo's FOV is ridiculously low. Good thing is, they are providing FOV slider with this.
Loved Halo 2 and Halo 1, could never finish the trilogy as Halo 3 was Xbox 360 exclusive. Now its about time..

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Halo 1 was one of my favorite FPS. Loved the part when you encounter the Flood for the first time. Glad the series is coming to PC.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I don't know how any PC gamer could have liked Halo 2 the year in which Crysis, Orange Box, Bioshock, CoD4:MW were released. The first game released two years after the Xbox version so that was ok. Halo 2 released 3 years after the Xbox version and on Windows Vista.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam

Still waiting. It was supposed to be out in ~May 2019 but some issues have delayed the release till now.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
343i Reveals Halo Reach's PC system requirements
Is your PC ready for Halo Reach at 4K?

*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/10/31141132302s.jpg#.Xbude7WwHa4.link

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
With any luck hopefully we'd get atleast one game this year. Originally they were supposed to launch the whole series by November.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
20191204014500_1.jpg
20191204014613_1.jpg
20191204015003_1.jpg

Top Bottom