Half life 2 : reqts ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohanwadhwa

Broken In
Hi, I have a P4 2.4 Ghz 533mhz FSB Cpu on a Intel D865GBF Motherboard with 512 DDR Ram and am using onboard graphics. Will my computer run Half-life 2 ???and will it be really playable ???? :idea: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :idea: :idea:

Sourabh

Laptoping
YES make sure u dun have the latest intel drivers released a couple of days back

they had some compatibility issues and crashed the hl2 on onboard

so i guess wht drivers u currently have wod play it well at low settings

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yup For a resolution of about 800x600 u can get a good and smooth gameplay.Even the Ram seems to be more than enough so yea u could very well play the game a normal settings but remember anything above 800x600 i.e. 1024x768 and so on would result in loss of frame rates.Btw is that an original HL2 copy that you posses,If yes then u wont be having much issues of game crashes :wink:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I have an Intel 915 GAG motherboard with 512 MB RAM . i have not installed a separate graphics card. The game runs fine on my system but when the i save a game or the game auto saves during the game , it crashes to the desktop. And i have to load it all again . Do anyone know how to solve this.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
That is a common problem with the pirated version of the game. Mostly it could have been avoided by patching the game up but it being a pirated copy, you can safely forget that.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yup cody's definetly right but just one thing that you forgot about cody the Bug fix patch would even be applicable for Pirated version :wink:
Here the link for the Fix:
*www.strategyinformer.com/shooters/downloads/halflife2/389/hl2fixbundle11.rar/download.shtml

Link courtesy:Enoo :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ctrl_alt_del said:
Would it be? But wouldn't it overwrite the cracked no-cd file then?

Yup it would be overwrited but i dun suppose it will pose a problem as i had given the same patch to my friend who had the Node Graph and AI Disabled errors but after patching it i dun suppose he ever complained :wink:
Just Let him try and we'll see for sure if this works or not :D

piyushp_2005

Right off the assembly line
I think that u can easily play the game at a resolution of not more than 600x800. if you really want to play the game i can suggest you for a GE Force 5600 graphic card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom