Hair Clipper below 1500/-

OrrBitt

Broken In
Hello. I don't want to visit the barber in these times of coronavirus, so can anyone suggest a hair clipper that comes below Rs. 1500? One that you have preferably used and found to be good. It doesn't have to have more features like beard and nose trimmer, just something that can cut the (head) hair. :D

OP
O

OrrBitt

Broken In
Yup, that's why I asked, if someone has used one and can recommend it. It's okay if it is till Rs. 2000.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i have just bought Mi trimmer though some youtuber said you will be required to take out hair from the comb . i didn't find that as a con. clippers have mixed reviews so i didn't opt for it.

OP
O

OrrBitt

Broken In
There is a Philips Hair Clipper - HC 3420/15, which is shown on the Philips site for Rs. 2575, but not available:

*www.philips.co.in/c-p/HC3420_15/hairclipper-series-3000-hair-clipper-with-dualcut-technology

On Amazon, it's not available but when I checked the price in the reviews, it was above Rs. 1500

*www.amazon.in/Philips-HC-3420-Hair-Clipper/dp/B00LPARKYS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

On Flipkart, it is sold out but the price is Rs. 2599

*www.flipkart.com/philips-hc3420-runtime-60-min-trimmer-men/p/itm19defd42c101b

On Shopclues, it is Rs. 2390, but is sold out and also shown as product discontinued:

*www.shopclues.com/philips-hc-3420-15-hair-clipper.html

On PayTM, it is Rs. 2625 but out of stock:

*paytmmall.com/philips-hair-clipper-hc3420-15-for-men-CMPLXPHILIPS_HC3420_NULL_NULL-pdp

Now here's the thing: it is available on Croma, and only for Rs. 494:

*www.croma.com/philips-series-3000-dry-hair-clipper-hc3420-15-silver-black-/p/184847#

What do you guys think? Is it worth buying?

Top Bottom