Gwent: The witcher card game

Piyush

Lanaya
Getting Started - Beginners Guide to Gwent • r/gwent <-- Very good guide

Also, my Dwarf tempo deck is finished. Crafted 2 new legendaries and few epics. This deck is a powerhouse at the moment. I played a bit yesterday, jumped from rank 8 to rank 9 with only 1 loss and that too a fellow dwarf deck player. Here is the deck:

*i.imgur.com/l72dPgt.jpg

Decklist:

Gold cards:
  • Geralt: Igni
  • Triss Merigold
  • Zoltan
  • Ithiline

Silver cards:
  • Decoy
  • Barclay Els
  • Yarpen Zigrin
  • Dennis Cranmer
  • Ida Emean
  • Ciaran

Bronze cards:

• 2x First Light
  • 1x Adrenaline Rush
  • 2x Thunderbolt Potion
  • 1x Immunity Boost
  • 2x Mahakam Guard
  • 3x Mahakam Defender
  • 3x Dwarven Skirmisher
  • 1x Vrihedd Brigade

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I want this to come to mobile so that I can play on the move.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Such games I generally don't play on PC. Because if I am on PC, I'd be playing something like Dark Souls, etc.
Even Hearthstone I rarely play on PC.

gameranand

Living to Play
Started playing this game recently. This game is good. Also it syncs between mobile and PC so playing in office and home is nice. :-D:grin:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
They have nerfed some features. The artillery line has been removed and artillery cards go on the ranged line. I also found the meta to be somewhat hard since you can have a lot of cards in your deck and too many attributes to keep track of. So, I only play this casually.

gameranand

Living to Play
They have nerfed some features. The artillery line has been removed and artillery cards go on the ranged line. I also found the meta to be somewhat hard since you can have a lot of cards in your deck and too many attributes to keep track of. So, I only play this casually.
I'm also playing this casually. But it's good.

Top Bottom