Guyz suggest me a good video editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoody

Broken In
guyz my pc specs are 256 ram,p4 2.4ghz,64mb video ram..i tried "Muvee Autoproducer" although it was quite a nice editor it actually required 512 RAM..suggest me some good video editors low on size.coz i use dial-up..

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Since you have dial up, and a low end computer, I would suggest you use Jahshaka. It's free, open source, and very light on resources. But I'm afraid it's not so good as other softwares such as Ulead Video Studio, etc.

Download Link - *www.jahshaka.org/content/view/145/46/

Last edited:

PrinceHeart

In the zone
If you use Win Xp - Try using Windows Movie Maker. If that doesn't help - try searching download.com

Cheerz

deadpulse

Broken In
for rookies Windows Movie maker is good enough to satisfy their video editing desire but if you want much more go for Ulead Video Studio or Sony Vegas Video Studio

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Use Virtualdub. It is a freeware.
:arrow: Download: Virtualdub
Size: 10MB

VirtualDub is an easy to use video capturing and processing program that works with any Video for Windows compatible device. It helps you to get video onto your computer by capturing it from a source like your web cam or other input device, and also to edit existing video files you may have. Capturing features include fractional frame rates, optimized disk access, create AVI2 (OpenDML), integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring as well as Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, field swapping and more. Editing functions include AVI2 read/write/, integrated MPEG-1 and Motion-JPEG decoders and an extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3x3 convolution, flip, resize rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and threshold. You can also remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video and apply bilinear and bicubic resampling without blocky resizes or rotates. In addition, you can decompress and recompress both audio and video, remove segments of a video clip and save the rest, without recompressing as well as preview the results, with live audio and more.

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
^^

I don't think that is advisable. Your system specs don't seem to be enough for full-on Video Editing, like that of Ulead Video Studio. I would advise you to use Jahshaka again.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
After considering the PC config - I suggested Windows Movie Maker. You can also use VirtualDub - which is free and doesn't need much resources anyway. Have a try.

Hope it works.
Cheerz

OP
M

madmoody

Broken In
Guyz what i want to do is ad a background song which cannot be done in win movie maker..although a voiceover can be added!!!
then jahshaka keeps crashing time and again it is toot tedious to work with..
virtualdub is out of mind to understand.I think "Muvee Autoproducer was a good piece of software..preety easy to use.Now guyz is there any option left.
Is it Pinnacle?????

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
madmoody said:
Guyz what i want to do is ad a background song which cannot be done in win movie maker..although a voiceover can be added!!!
then jahshaka keeps crashing time and again it is toot tedious to work with..
virtualdub is out of mind to understand.I think "Muvee Autoproducer was a good piece of software..preety easy to use.Now guyz is there any option left.
Is it Pinnacle?????

I am using Pinnacle Studio 9 and it can help u, but I don't think u can download it. Its one full CD. U can buy it online.........

Moreover it requires 512 MB of RAM . I think u must upgrade ur RAM . But Pinnacle will run on ur system although slowly............

robinna

Right off the assembly line
Madmoney,
Windows moviemaker2 can add background music. Check out the windowsmoviemaker.net forums @
*www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Tutorials/HowToAddMusic.aspx

If you need more help, drop me an email.

robin

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
ApoorvKhatreja said:
I don't think that is advisable. Your system specs don't seem to be enough for full-on Video Editing, like that of Ulead Video Studio. I would advise you to use Jahshaka again.

Kiran_tech_mania said:
Yes. Ulead Video Studio will not run smoothly in that configuration.
!!!
I run UVS 8+ (smoothly) on my PIII, 256MB SDRAM with no dedicated gfx card :D

But dear Madmoody (is that Mammooty mispronounced :D)... on dial-up... UVS'll take u days. Try the DIGIT/CHIP dvds...

Good video converters... Super(free)... Xilisoft Video Converter...
Good editors... TMPGEnc... UVS... VirtualDub(free.. learning cycle tough though)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom