Gunfire Reborn

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The following is from the Steam page :

• Gunfire Reborn is an Adventure level-based game featured with FPS, Roguelite and RPG. Players can control heros with different abilities to experience diverse Build gameplay, use randomly dropped weapons to adventure in random levels. This game can be played by single player, or Co-op up to four.
  • In this game, players' experience in each level is random. Every restart means brand new experience. You will meet different heroes' talents, weapons and items, different checkpoints and combat rhythms in different levels.
  • The game is still in Early Access. In the following time, we will gradually fix the bug, add more contents, and come up with new gameplays. Thanks all for your support! We will try our best to optimize our game.

Recently picked it up in the Steam sale, and really liking the feel. Progress resets once you die but the gunplay is rather satisfying and good. Environments are somewhat random and every levels has vaults etc. And yeah there are boss fights. Might make a short gameplay video soon :p

Store page : Save 12% on Gunfire Reborn on Steam

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Here's some unedited footage from world 1 of coop with a friend. It's a lot of fun and a proper challenge

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

The cartoon-ish characters remind me of Borderlands. I played BL2 recently, didn't like it much because I played newer looter shooters like Warframe, Destiny 2 & Division series.

Still willing to give BL3 a try though. Might pick it up from EGS on next sale, it was $10 effectively ($20-10 with coupon).

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The same friend who's playing coop with me in this game used to play BL2 with me. I'll consider once they remove Denuvo from it but not before that.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom