GTA , Game playing very fast, help..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
hi,

i played GTA : San Andreas yest , i saved ,
today when i play the game , the clock is ticking very fast . everything in the game is hell fast . my character is running like hell now, all the cars moving super fast ,every thing is fast fast and fast, i am screwed up , i cant play now...:(

please help me...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
have you applied any CHEATS:?: :D

(speeditup game cheat)
cheat code
[SPEEDITUP = Faster Gameplay]

maybe you can cancel the cheats thru a trainer.

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
i reinstalled the game.....now while outdoors , the speed is ok. but while indoors the game moves fast, now as a result i cant go to gym, the damn wont lift the things, in short: game is messed up Indoors , and Ok, in outdoors.

where do you want me to upload the file?????

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
www.mediafire.com

but before that, delete gta_sa.set file & run the game.

"gta_sa.set" file stores the KeyBoard settings, gfx. settings... so you'll have to re-map the custom keys you had set before & gfx. settings :wink:

its located in My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
ok, this is what happens....
if i turn on the frame limiter, the game spppeds like hell, if its off , the only the indoor speeds up , but not much , but still unplayable in indoors , outdoors is ok with frame limiter off.
what is the "legend" ?????, what does it do?????,

by the way i deleted "gta_sa.set" , no use ....:(

can you tell me where are the save files located?????

is it this :GTASAsf1.b
i found it in my doc...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yeah, thats one of the save file.
there are total of 8 save files, all are numbered, like - GTASAsf1.b ; GTASAsf2.b ; ...GTASAsf8.b.

does this wiered speedup happen with ALL Savegames???

if yes, then it could also be something wrong with the Graphics card, maybe its too powerful for GTA SA. (but the game clock will run as usual, without any speedup).

Legend : if activated, in the MAP you'll see "Name" over every Icon. (i.e., every icon is named, like "GirlFriend" for "Heart Symbol".

just for checking whether something is wrong with "save file", do upload all 8 of them in mediafire.

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
well i am using XFX 7600 GT, i dont think thats video card thats causing the problem.well the game clock too speeds up when indoors :(

by that way, i have coolbits for nvidia and OC to core clock :596, memory clock : 750 (1.50)
max frame to render ahead:0 (default:3, but that does not make any diff)
dont think that OC have made my card a monster that it plays game like pcman :-D

i just started the game , so i have only one saved ,

*www.mediafire.com/?7jobl5ttngd

there you go....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
the save file OK, i think you may need to Tweak some Gfx. settings to resolve this issue.

thru the Nvidia Control Panel...(or whatever its called:) ).

did you change any gfx. setting in Gfx. card after playing the GTA SA.

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
no nothing....:(

may be i need to patch the system .

i will do that tonight..:)

by the way this is my system x2 3600 (OC: 2.20)
2* 512 (ram)
XFX 7600 GT {OC (core clock :596, memory clock : 750 (1.50) }
well , i will be getting two more 512 next week or so.

the latest patch or so , should solve the problem, i think....by the way, i never had this problem before . i think i never tried on my new system (this one bought in dec) . lets see.

i will post the results tonight . well the only setting that i think i can tweak now is AA , iam gonna set it to max in game , trying to stress it so that it will fall back to normal speed.

i have cranked everything to max, its not slowing down the game even a bit...:(

well the other games are playing normal....
now the only thing remains is update the game to latest patch...

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you gfx. card has AA, HDR... in its control panel, right?, why not try turning them ON.(or to max.)

update DirectX & card drivers.

GTA SA doesnt need to be patched.

the only issue GTA SA had, for which a patch was released, is for turning OFF HOT COFFEE mini game:D

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Hey It's Too Simple TOO Make It A Little Slower Make The Texture Quality Of The Game High

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
alright guys, thanks for all your suggestions.....:)

i finally got throught the solution,
installed vista, installed GTA, now everything is fine...:)

still dono what went wrong with xp, eehhh, forget it, as long as its working fine am not gonna dig and create problems...:)

thanks for all your help mates....:)

i got one out of topic question.....
i installed coolbits , but i cant see it in nvidia control pannel in vista , why????

how else do i OC my card then???:(

i have 100.65 from nvidia installed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom