GreenManGaming - a new source of digitally downloading games

varunb

Working in an IT company
Many of you may not have heard of this but GreenManGaming, which is a London-based new competitor in the field of online game seller, is giving some competition to Steam. Few days ago, I decided to check out this website after I heard of some very cool discount. To my surprise, GreenManGaming is offering some very cool deals on almost every game. Since its new, you won't see some big titles like Modern Warfare 3, etc but the man in-charge communicated on its forums that they are working out on the contracts with big publishers like Activision & soon you will see some very big titles being sold. nevertheless, big games which are being sold at a price of $49.99 can be bought from third website at around $34 which is quite reasonable.

Now apart from discounts & vouchers, there is also a very neat feature which this seller has. Its called Trade-in. It means: Buy a game when price is low, complete it. Then sell the game back to GreenManGaming when the trade-in price is high & use that money to buy a new game.

Head over to the website & check it out yourself. I am contemplating of buying Dead Island from that website. Just waiting to see when they will start handing out the steam keys.

*wizzywizzyweb.gmgcdn.com/media/frontpage_company_logos/logo.png

Main Website

Whats is Trade-in ? More details here

Last edited:
OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
Nextworld won't get u Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC), Game of the year editions of popular titles & many other games. Think about it.

Top Bottom