Greenify requires SU Pro Access

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Friends,

While experimenting with some app, i checked the SU logs for the first time and under Greenify logs, i saw that "This activity requires pro access". It was a revelation as i thought my greenify has been working as it should all the while. When in fact none of this time it actually was permitted to perform its functionality due to lack of pro access

I purchased the pro access and now under logs i can see that Force stop commands are being executed by Greenify( SU pro is allowing this) and it is then exiting.

Did you guys have idea about this as this was a revelation to me.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi Friends,

While experimenting with some app, i checked the SU logs for the first time and under Greenify logs, i saw that "This activity requires pro access". It was a revelation as i thought my greenify has been working as it should all the while. When in fact none of this time it actually was permitted to perform its functionality due to lack of pro access

I purchased the pro access and now under logs i can see that Force stop commands are being executed by Greenify( SU pro is allowing this) and it is then exiting.

Did you guys have idea about this as this was a revelation to me.
Do you know what greenify does?

Top Bottom