Graphics Card suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Please suggest me a descent graphics card within the range 0f 4.5k.......
I know its a bbit low but can i manage to get nvidia 7300gt 512mb one within that? and how much does nvidia 6200 256 mb graphics card cost?

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
It doesn't matter whether it is 512MB or 256MB for gaming with such a low end card.
Even 128MB may not make any difference. Try to get a PCIe Geforce 6600GT 128MB if you can. That will beat all these, else consider Geforce 7300GT GDDR3, staf off DDR2. Make sure 7300GT GDDR3 has 256MB VRAM.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
for 4.5k get a 7300GS or GT go for just 128MB or 256MB at max, coz the 7300 chip does not have enough power to use 512MB....and the 7300LE is available for just 3.2k! ....but go for a GS or GT..

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
techboy, not exactly, ok they are slower than the GT but they'r good for people on a budget! ;) the 7300LE costs just 3.2k!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hey guys can someone suggest me any Gfx. card, any brand but only with PCI interface with decent performance, ::::::: budget 3-4.5k.::::::
(& not PCI-e interface, as my intel 915g m/b has only PCI slots, ==>>atleast GTA SA & NFS MW should run with some glory ==>@ a little hiigher resolution, some eye candy...))

does the 7600 series come in PCI type.

I searched the web, but did'nt find any company selling these in India, Bangalore.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
256 MB.

@s18000rpm: There is a Radeon X1300 that uses PCI interface but you need order it from the US because you stand no chance of getting it here.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
How would it be if i get myself a XFX nvidia 6200 256 mb card ?
costs only 2.8k and i am not a harcore gamer. will it be able to run nfs mw and carbon etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom