Graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

parimal_xp2003

Broken In
thank u for your opinion. I asked this question b'coz I have heared that there is lot of problem with fx 5200 driver and directx 8.

parimal_xp2003 said:
thank u for your opinion. I asked this question b'coz I have heared that there is lot of problem with fx 5200 driver and directx 8.

Not true. I've used fx5200 for about 2 yrs since release.

-Keith

anuraag_01

Broken In
anyways, who said u have to usse directx8, the world has already moved to directx 9.c.

i too am using 5200 and have had no probs so far.....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Even i hv been using the nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB DDR RAM) graphics card for the past 1-year and that too without any problems with the latest drivers installed jus recently from this site:

*www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

ANd the latest ForceWare version for the nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 is 71.89 wich will update ur video BIOS driver version to 4.34.20.27.06

Also make sure that u hv the latest updates/patches for ur Intel motherboard,sound drivers and BIOS wich u can get it from here:

*www.intel.com/products/motherbd/index.htm?iid=HPAGE+header_products_motherboards&

and yes as keith and anuraag have said,there is no sense at all to use a Direct-X 8.xx version on a Direct-X 9.0 and Open GL 2.0 supported graphics card....

cheers n peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom