graphic card review under 3.5k-4k

techFanatic

Broken In
Hi guys,My motherboard is GigabyteGA-G31M-S2L/S2C ,Core2Duo E7400 2.8Ghz,Xtech LWT2505 SMPS 400W ,4GB DDR2 ram 800Mhz,320GB HDD.I have shortlisted Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6450 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card.
I intend to play games like Prince of Persia,Blur,Assasins Creed,NFS Hot Pursuit,COD,NFS Run,Burnout Paradise,Crysis.Will they work fine and is my motherboard compatible with this card?Its worth 2.5K on flipkart.Is there any other suggestion guys?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
HD 6450 isn't really worth it.... and since you mentioned Crysis, it won't run. HD 5670 or HD 6570 are okay. HD 6670 is what we recommend to everyone spending on a discrete GPU.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Hd 6570 1gb is best under 4k.do not ever fall under of low end gpu like hd 6450 one as it is worst for gaming

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
PSU is the power Supply Unit...
Xtech LWT2505 SMPS 400W

i am quite sure this is desi brand. if you can, change it while buying the GPU, better for the health of your PC.

BhargavJ

In the zone
If your motherboard has PCI express, then these cards should run. But best if someone else answers this.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^^Either of them would do.If priced near about same take EAH6570/DI/1GD3(LP),else go with the cheaper.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^That looks fine.You already have 4GB RAM,if you don't require extra amount of RAM then better go for HD6670 GDDR3 ~4.5k or HD6670 GDDR5 ~5.2k for better gaming performance.

OP
techFanatic

techFanatic

Broken In
^That looks fine.You already have 4GB RAM,if you don't require extra amount of RAM then better go for HD6670 GDDR3 ~4.5k or HD6670 GDDR5 ~5.2k for better gaming performance.

Actually mate ,I am currently using 2GB of RAM.Will upgrade RAM as well as GPU.

also im planning to go for dolgix 2GB DDR2 ram 800Mhz...Im saving 200bucks on it compared to transcend....currently i have a Kingston 2GB ddr2 ram in my pc....im getting 3yr warranty on ram nd gcard...

Top Bottom