hi friends currently my specs are
i5 3450 processor
p8 b75mlx asus motherboard
8 gb corsair vengence ram 1600 mhz
corsair cx 600 smps
GTX 560 Amp graphic card
led 18.5 inch monitor, 1360 x 768 resolution
intex 800 va ups

does i need to upgrade my gpu and also i want to know that how future proof i will be with this card.
i had played all the recent games at a very high settings.

Keep using it until you have to switch to 800x600 :p. Its a good card and if its giving good frame rates, then there is no reason to upgrade. BTW which PSU are you using?

darkv0id

Journeyman
Keep using it until you have to switch to 800x600 :p. Its a good card and if its giving good frame rates, then there is no reason to upgrade. BTW which PSU are you using?

This. Even on your current resolution, the 560's a really great card. And now is not really the best time for GPU upgrades; the arrival of next gen consoles is likely to increase system requirements. It's best if you wait for Nvidia's 7xx or AMD's 8xxx series to arrive and then upgrade according to your needs.

OP
H

hell is here

Broken In
This. Even on your current resolution, the 560's a really great card. And now is not really the best time for GPU upgrades; the arrival of next gen consoles is likely to increase system requirements. It's best if you wait for Nvidia's 7xx or AMD's 8xxx series to arrive and then upgrade according to your needs.

thanks for help
my friend advice me to go with GTX 560 amp edition instead of 650 or 660 ti or non ti version. he recommend me to buy 560 amp edition as he is using GTX 560 and all the games are running at very high settings at 1360 x 768 resolution.

Top Bottom