gpu related query.

amanbhati17

Broken In
dear friend,
i have an old gtx 560 gpu on my old g41 mobo. in normal condition my pc works fine but when i play any games like gta5, cod black ops etc, at first games load ok but after a couple of minutes my gpu sterts to spin off fast, fan of gpu makes a lot of noise and screen of monitor goes off. totally blank screen. no any response from cabinet or monitor. then i have to shut it down by main power supply button. at first i thought it is matter of power supply then i purchased a new psu corsair cx 650 and install it but problem is still present.could you help me regarding this issue ? i want to buy a new graphics card gtx 1050Ti but i have a doubt whether the 1050ti gpu would be compatible with my old g41 motherboard. please help me with your valuable suggestions regarding these issues. thanks

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
High temperatures would be the problem here. Check and post GPU and CPU temperatures, both when idling and gaming. You will probably need to reapply thermal paste. Also how dusty is the PC ? Some light cleaning off the heatsinks and openings.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
GTX 1050 Ti will work fine with your motherboard.

PCIe 3.0 (GTX 1050 Ti) is backwards compatible with the PCIe slot (I guess 2.1 or older) that you have on your G41 motherboard.

OP
A

amanbhati17

Broken In
High temperatures would be the problem here. Check and post GPU and CPU temperatures, both when idling and gaming. You will probably need to reapply thermal paste. Also how dusty is the PC ? Some light cleaning off the heatsinks and openings.
thanks bro, for your valuable help

Top Bottom