[Want to Buy] Google Pixel 7 or 8

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So if anyone needs to sell their Google pixel, please post here.
Need to buy a new phone, but don't want to make my wallet much lighter. So will do with a used pixel.
Or any else flagship phone for that matter.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
These phones are pretty new. I doubt anybody here would be selling theirs anytime soon.

Perhaps you'll have better luck on reseller sites like Olx.

I have seen Pixel 7 & 8 series being listed in Techenclave forum as well, check there. Used Pixel 8 pro is 65k+, at that price I will recommend OP 12 instead.

Do remember that battery life ain't that good & is very bad on mobile data for Pixels, although camera & software support of Pixel 8 series are top-notch.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
These phones are pretty new. I doubt anybody here would be selling theirs anytime soon.

Perhaps you'll have better luck on reseller sites like Olx.
Pixel 7 is 1.5 yrs old. I think that should be available. There could be plenty of spoilt brats who would like to sell their "new" phone to buy "latest" phones.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
at that price I will recommend OP 12 instead
Does it come with Color OS or Oxygen OS??
Pixel 7 is 1.5 yrs old. I think that should be available. There could be plenty of spoilt brats who would like to sell their "new" phone to buy "latest" phones.
They will probably sell on Olx or some such site. Perhaps you could check the prices there if there are any listed.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is Pixel 6a worth it? It's available at around 30k?

*www.amazon.in/Pixel-Charcoal-6GB-128GB-Stoarge/dp/B0D2KYTZZS

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Also is Pixel 6a worth it? It's available at around 30k?
*www.amazon.in/Pixel-Charcoal-6GB-128GB-Stoarge/dp/B0D2KYTZZS
I think so. You will still get updates for a few years and you can switch to something like Graphene or Lineage post that.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I found a few Pixel 6a on OLX, but all around 30k, for which it's not worth it second hand, as it's available new on Amazon.
However, there are lots of Pixel 7a pro, at less than 40k. But I am still not sure if buying a phone second hand is a good idea. Considering the fact that those might also be stolen?
Is there a way to find out if it's stolen?

Pixel 7a, new, sold for under 35k earlier. Might get same or lower price in Summer sale (starts on 4 May in amazon, FK might do it as well).

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Pixel 7a, new, sold for under 35k earlier. Might get same or lower price in Summer sale (starts on 4 May in amazon, FK might do it as well).
Will keep a watch!
Edit: Well, the review seems bad for this phone.
I might end up buying Lava Agni 2, if I don't end up buying Pixel. :D

Last edited:
Will keep a watch!
Edit: Well, the review seems bad for this phone.
I might end up buying Lava Agni 2, if I don't end up buying Pixel. :D
7a has poor battery life, even vs 6a because of higher refresh rate. Good recommendations are NP 2a, OP Nord CE4 & Moto Edge 50 Pro instead of Lava (software updates are slow, no android 14 till now). OP12R can be 35k, but 128GB is a bit low these days.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can you expand NP 2a?
One Plus and Motorola is a good option. Have kept them in consideration.

Also Redmi 12 Pro is also stealing my attention due to it being a good mid ranger but with good camera setups.

If I was not skeptical of chinese brands, I would have decided already. But seems like I would have to eventually accept their dominance and then try to harden the security via software tweaks.

Also I am not sure about what's the scene about custom ROMs these days? Has it gone out of fashion?

Can you expand NP 2a?
One Plus and Motorola is a good option. Have kept them in consideration.

Also Redmi 12 Pro is also stealing my attention due to it being a good mid ranger but with good camera setups.

If I was not skeptical of chinese brands, I would have decided already. But seems like I would have to eventually accept their dominance and then try to harden the security via software tweaks.

Also I am not sure about what's the scene about custom ROMs these days? Has it gone out of fashion?
Nothing Phone 2a. Not the best SoC nor the fastest charging for 25k but top notch UI IMO only bested by Samsung's UI (but no good Samsung phone between M15 5G & S23). It might be the only phone at this price to get android 17 promise (except Samsung).

Can avoid RN 12 pro or 13 pro.

Custom ROMs are too much of a hassle now. I used to daily drive it between 2013 to 2015.

1714454967306.png

Top Bottom