Negative Experience Goofup by Flipkart

SellerID: wsr

Order ID: OD30809032287

I ordered 5 items-
2 shoes, 3 t-shirts

One shoe was fine, the other- Fila Breath Running Shoe,was a problem.
You see, in the Flipkart site, the picture they show of Fila Breath Running Shoe is NOT what it looks like. When i received a rather stupid looking shoe i thought WS Retail goofed up, but turns out its Flipkart's fault. When i googled the said shoe's name, the Fila Breath i received was exactly what its meant to be. SO bad bad bad Flipkart !! (now they have labeled it out of stock,though the wrong/fake picture of the shoe still remains)

Now the T-Shirts
I ordered 3 t-shirts. of size S
Now these T Shirts (normal design with minor prints) were from 3 different (lesser known) brands . Now Size S is Size S,whether you are from Africa or China. Like UK size 7 and US size 6 shoes are same. These 3 T-Shirts of size S i received were of all different size. One of these T-Shirts was so small that when i bend forward my rear skin shows -_- AND NO, IT WAS NOT A WOMEN T-SHIRT :D:D :D
Now Flipkart isnt 100% at fault here. What Flipkart can do is mention if these T Shirts are of short length,short chest, tight fit or put an actual cm/mm/inch measurement. But then thats WS Retail's job to provide info.. dunno whom to blame....

Out of the 3 only 1 was wearable. I returned 2 T-shirts and the Fila Breath. Waiting for my Wallet account to be reimbursed...

My first experience with FlipKart= 66% Fail.

PS: Dont buy trousers or shirts from online shops...unless its from a reputed brand whose "measurement standards" actually follow the "measurement standards" (or a brand you are familiar with)

Top Bottom