Good Mid range Laptop

cybersa

Broken In
) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
50-60K

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen or Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Rom Compiling,Android Development,Gaming,Simple Video Editing etc...

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Atleast 8GB Ram.
Good CPU based on my usage.
Atleast 250GB SSD.

5) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Lenovo,Dell,HP
b. Dislike: Asus

6) Anything else you would like to say?
I need SSD, Because for Android Development, it really took few mins each time to compile and run.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Assemble a desktop instead. Laptops in your budget won't be good enough for android development. You'll get a dual core i5/i7 ULV proccy at max, unless Dell India stops the stupid pricing and decides to launch the 800$ Inspiron 7567 for 55k.

surya kumar

Broken In
Dell Inspiron 15 5559
Lenovo G50-80
These are in your budget
see prices and details here
Top 10 8GB RAM Laptops in India with price, features and reviews on 16 Jan, 2017 | 91mobiles.co

OP
C

cybersa

Broken In
Assemble a desktop instead. Laptops in your budget won't be good enough for android development. You'll get a dual core i5/i7 ULV proccy at max, unless Dell India stops the stupid pricing and decides to launch the 800$ Inspiron 7567 for 55k.

Thanks for your info.
But I prefer Laptop.

What do you think about Dual Core Processor with SSD?

OP
C

cybersa

Broken In
They don't make M series now these days IIRC.
OP shouldn't compromise with a dual core ULV one when there are laptops with 7300HQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Waste of money for your requirement.

Don't compromise on CPU. Your budget isn't 20-30k.

What do you think of buying Laptop with Good CPU within 52K and buying Internal SSD for 8k?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What do you think of buying Laptop with Good CPU within 52K and buying Internal SSD for 8k?

That's exactly what I am saying, there aren't laptops in India with good CPU and manufacturer warranty in your budget.

SSDs cost 3-4k for ~120 GB and can be added later. Try to get Dell 7567 from USA instead from any friend/relative/etc. Get the warranty transferred later.

OP
C

cybersa

Broken In
That's exactly what I am saying, there aren't laptops in India with good CPU and manufacturer warranty in your budget.

SSDs cost 3-4k for ~120 GB and can be added later. Try to get Dell 7567 from USA instead from any friend/relative/etc. Get the warranty transferred later.

Thanks for your info.

Top Bottom