good looking with good mileage bike in 50-55k

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Those are called fairings/side cowl. By the way, they are not metal parts, but plastic.

OP
truegenius

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
twister is not available , searched many showrooms, distributed my query via just dial and other portals but still no twister, it looks like i have to search for other bikes
i increased my budget ( total ~65k ) and now i short-listed pulser 135ls or yamaha sz-r or sz-rr

and thus there are more questions
what is the difference between sz-r and sz-rr ?
what will be their on road price ?
how much will be their mileage ?
to me sz-rr torque curve looks better than 135ls
how smooth will be their engine and gear box ? i read that pulser engine is not smooth?
i am a nerd thus i like to see maximum details of what my bike is doing thus i want to know whose console is more detailed ( or do they provide same infos ) ?
there is very less info about sz-rr

and last but not the least
whose customer support is better and cost less in maintenance ( explanation will be appreciated :D ) ?

i will go to their showroom tomorrow ( their showrooms ( nearest to me ) are few meters away from each other :p thus less travelling for me )

- - - Updated - - -

and what is this with yamaha's website :? ?
when it either show me (sz-x and sz-r) or (sz-s and sz-rr) if i use google to search ss-r and visit their website then they automatically hide sz-s and sz-rr and vice versa
whats that :?? ?

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Probably, Yamaha's website is the poorly maintained one.
SZ, SZ-R, SZ-X are older models. SZ-RR and SZ-S are new.
On road price, you can get the exact quote from nearby dealer. If you want, you can get it from third party sites like vicky.in
It's a 150cc bike, I would expect around 45kmpl
Come on, comparing 135cc and 150cc is not fair.
I have heard Yamaha's engines are smooth and refined. But don't expect dream series or Shine smooth. It's totally different.
If any of your friends or relatives have SZ-RR, ask for owners manual. You may get more info than the ones you find on internet.

Top Bottom