good games to light up a LAN party

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
so me and my friends haven't had a LAN party since 4 years now(we used to a LOT of cs back then) so i am planning a reLANner so suggest me games,any games would work but should be FPS or TPS can be stealth or action,most importantly it must be fun and so that everyone of us can play it must be a game that came out in 2010 or before

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Borderlands series (adventure fps coop)
Payday series (stealth action COOP, just like you asked)
CoD4 (TDM, S&D Multiplayer)
CS (you already know)
Dota2/League of Legends (requires patience and practice and most importantly a good internet connection)
Rainbow Six Vegas series (good coop and multiplayer)
L4D2 (Counterstrike with zombies lol)
Dead island riptide and Dead island 1 (Local Coop, personally dont like this)

gameranand

Living to Play
Borderlands series (adventure fps coop)
Payday series (stealth action COOP, just like you asked)
CoD4 (TDM, S&D Multiplayer)
CS (you already know)
Dota2/League of Legends (requires patience and practice and most importantly a good internet connection)
Rainbow Six Vegas series (good coop and multiplayer)
L4D2 (Counterstrike with zombies lol)
Dead island riptide and Dead island 1 (Local Coop, personally dont like this)

This and these
1. Blur
2. GRID
3. GRAW 2
4. Torchlight 2
5. Trine 2
6. Company of Heroes
7. Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne
8. Rise of Nations
9. AOE 2 Conquest

BTW Payday 2 don't support LAN, DOTA 2 won't let you play Offline LAN.

OP
S

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
thanks guys and as far as racing games go if there was a 100th pace............. i would be 101th so yea i "SUCK" at racing played grid 1 couldn't even go straight and couldn't even beat the number 15 guy in NFSMW so.but thanks for the other suggestions i am downloading R6V2 and L4D2 now

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
thanks guys and as far as racing games go if there was a 100th pace............. i would be 101th so yea i "SUCK" at racing played grid 1 couldn't even go straight and couldn't even beat the number 15 guy in NFSMW so.but thanks for the other suggestions i am downloading R6V2 and L4D2 now

you should try coming to this : Digit Playdate V2 sometimes .

Most guys here are n00bs anyway ,duh

OP
S

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
yes i definitely plan to join TDF but the problem is i am stuck with photon plus so the maximum data i can use is 14GB per month(i can,and most of u can finish it in or less than a week,maybe even 3 days) so i am very restricted it would be nice if you guys can state which games are usually on repeat on TDF,that would be very helpful

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
its only the dowloading part that consumes most of the data. apart from that playing online consumes negligible data.

also, speaking about LAN, dont forget Borderland series. ;)

Top Bottom