good cricket game for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
HI I AM LOKING FOR A GOOD CRICKET GAME. I JUST BOUGHT ea CRICKET 05 BUT ALMOST FAINTED SEING THE BUGS IN THE GAME AND HORRIBLE COMMENTATORY. IT SEEMED THAT THat the game was made by men who never saw or played cricked.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! I can't think of anything better than the classic BLC 99 by Codemasters.This game was something else in itself.It didn't have high end graphics but the gameplay was fabulous.The commentary got repetitive after a while but didn't matter.Atleast it was a lot better than these current titles.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
All cricket games except as allwyn has pointed BLC-99 was best till date....ea just churns out titles w/o ever giving any real thought over game play..i guess they do not have good critics and Testers team ;)......they should hire some asians....who r so passionate abt game...to get good feedbacks and suggestions.....lets see how next titles by EA and codemasters is :D

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
its true....im still findin some crick titles which act r worthy...basically they mk a mess of asian players esp....gameplay...fab...u may suicide...statuary warning: dun play ea cricket series if ur short tempered...

Enjoy~!

Lord Vader

Right off the assembly line
Yup... Its a pity that no decent game for Cricket has been published so far... All of EA's titles have been boring at best... In fact even worse than tat... Its better if they stop releasing such games... Suggests a half-hearted attitude towards Cricket... That's unacceptable when there are over a billion strong supporters for the game... :eek:

Third Eye

gooby pls
bkpeerless said:
HI I AM LOKING FOR A GOOD CRICKET GAME. I JUST BOUGHT ea CRICKET 05 BUT ALMOST FAINTED SEING THE BUGS IN THE GAME AND HORRIBLE COMMENTATORY. IT SEEMED THAT THat the game was made by men who never saw or played cricked.

Try Brian Lara ICC 2005,it is very good game,graphics are decent but gameplay value is very good.

Just try it....

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
blc 05...rest fine but game movement again lacks reality....its bit cartoonish...just watch gillespie jumpin like a frog b4 balling

Enjoy~!

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i have today got CRICKET 07 and this one is really good if u compare it to Cricket 2005 god graphics gameplay

T

thunderbird.117

tech_mastermind said:
Gamespot do not review cricket games......

GameSpot only reviews if they publisher give them the games. :)

blackleopard92

In the zone
well EA 07 is crappy too, one cricket game which all fans are looking for are TAOC(the art of cricket) it is being made by the community with priority on gameplay.
take a look at it

*www.theartofcricket.net/

make sure u take a look at the forums too, novel ideas are posted there.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
pra_2006 said:
i have today got CRICKET 07 and this one is really good if u compare it to Cricket 2005 god graphics gameplay

can u tell me from where ur and from where u bought it????How much dude??

release date
Cricket 07-----EA CANADA-11/16/06
EA SPORTS-11/24/06

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
hey never heard of dis ea cri 07...can some1 plz review it or some snapshots for it....i will think on dat.

Enjoy~!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
He just didn't know that Cricket '07 was in the making; but he obviously knows about the series. :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Hey guys, please quickly find some good cricket game. Even I want to know so that I can buy about 16 copies and hand it over to team India. They will at least win consistently there if they practice :mad: :mad: :evil:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
tuxfan said:
Hey guys, please quickly find some good cricket game. Even I want to know so that I can buy about 16 copies and hand it over to team India. They will at least win consistently there if they practice :mad: :mad: :evil:

TOO GOOD...i will also contibute ........one for GREG :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom