Good budget Bluetooth stereo speaker?

srdigit16

In the zone
I was using Zebronics igloo wired USB speaker & was satisfied with its sound quality. As it is damaged, looking for a Bluetooth speaker as replacement. Not a high bass & high volume listener. Something which has sound quality as igloo is enough. Max ₹ 3000.

Models in consideration: Boat Rugby/Stone, Portronics breeze plus/phonic, Amkette BoomerFX

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
Seems the ones under ₹3000 are mono speakers. I would like to have stereo sound

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Seems the ones under ₹3000 are mono speakers. I would like to have stereo sound

That wont be wireless then. Bluetooth Speakers are meant to be small, so even if it comes with stereo, the difference wont be noticeable.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
You mean pairing two up like wonderboom and creative bluetooth speakers but then it will be out of budget for op.

well i just saw it once and have used only wired ones so can't comment how it is to be done. that person said something like using 2 of them for stereo and very quickly showed 2 connected both working. so sorry but don't remember much. may be it is done as you are saying.
btw isn't a stereo system useful or works when you have 2 speakers at some distance? how it will work in a single speaker which is small?

Top Bottom