Going for Yamaha FZS.. Any known issues?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My cousin is booking the vehicle today/tomorrow.. he is going for FZS Black/Green. the black orange looks cool.. but he has decided to go for Black/Green any way.

:)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
LOL.. I called my brother this evening to check if he had book the vehicle.. looks like my brother got cold feet or something.. he has postponed the purchase to next month.. I suspect funding issues :razz:

@mods. Please close the thread .. will request to reopen later this month.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
okay.. he got the bike yesterday morning .. I will post the pics later today.. not sure about the price also..

Model is Red & White. look cool..
thanks

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I have my free servicing on Saturday... good timing I guess

I wont drive the bike tomorrow

When giving for service mention the problem and make sure he makes the entry in the "Job Card" regarding the problem. If the problem comes back again then that job card will be the proof that you brought the issue to their attention.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Yeah, i had thought about it.
Another issue is that the headlight seems to be not to powerful... Its kinda useless at times.... Do you feel so?
Will changing the bulb help?

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I myself have Yamaha SS125 and I am disappointed with the headlight throw as well. But I can live with it.
I guess you can get more info/help from [Ownership Thread]: Yamaha FZ-16/ FZ-S (if you already did not try) :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yeah, i had thought about it.
Another issue is that the headlight seems to be not to powerful... Its kinda useless at times.... Do you feel so?
Will changing the bulb help?

Not sure about the headlight issue, I haven't driven that vehicle for a long time, its my cousins and not mine. you can try and upgrade to a better bulb.

Top Bottom