God in code ?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
well this may as well seem as a plot / theory straight out of a sci-fi movie, but i just thought about this. We wonder who we are ? we wonder what is our purpose in life? is it predestined ? i think i may have a theory which i dont know is original but i swear i just thought about it right now.

just imagine, the universe - everything in it - stars / space and also include god ( assuming he exists ) then can it be treated as an infinite code? where if i take the earth for example : we human beings / organic species are variables of some unknown quantity and function which have a predestined life which are governed by the laws of nature being parameters ?

for the simplicity of the argument i want to restrict this theory only to the earth and living people :

so everything goes planned, its like someone is writing the code for the system again and again, changing variables for energy, after all matter is energy, and matter can decide your weight, your emotion, your age?

so can we think of it as simply a program, whose variables are unknown assume : say time and energy then can we write the life of every single person on the planet as a code? which is constantly evolving ? or maybe going in a fixed pattern. Suggesting that events are pre-destined ?

can we then answer life by correlating code / lines of code in a program to the individual people ?

like considering the human life of a person no : abc on earth as a line of code, the code is doing its job it is running the program but it does not know what is its use in the program and how it affects the others?

or maybe example : if a code line goes wrong : meaning the person decides to go against his pre-determined action then he can die ?

i dont know at first it seems like a whole new possibility, a way to maybe discover our reason for being on earth. Because this time we write the program and not GOD.

Please share your thoughts with me on this.

Piyush

Lanaya
*www.playdota.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1225&pictureid=20152

Attachments

• user18320_pic20152_1287839344.jpg
    user18320_pic20152_1287839344.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So you mean ...
The Matrix?

... initially conceived by Wachowski brothers? :?

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
no, matrix is basically how human life forms can be converted back and forth to digital lines of code. What i am posing here as a theory is totally different. Its more realistic?

axes2t2

I am a cat
So you mean ...
The Matrix?

... initially conceived by Wachowski brothers? :?

Nailed it.

You people are all taking blue pill ingrediants in the food we eat,in the air we breathe,in the water we drink,in the things you see.

doomgiver

Warframe
the_str comments on What is something you know, but cannot prove?
mindfuuu on reddit.

^^ do read the entire post by the_str.... its crazy, and worth the time.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Your basic postulate is wrong. To successfully run a program a code needs to be right and complete i.e. code needs to be finite.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Your basic postulate is wrong. To successfully run a program a code needs to be right and complete i.e. code needs to be finite.

well i refined this theory a little more. Now i assume the code to be finite but very very long. Its like the timeline of our universe is co-inciding with the execution of the code, meaning the rate at which time is passsing so is the code getting executed. Assuming The code is totally correct, any wrong lines of code which would translate in the real world as situations which impact life in a negative way are being changed simultaneously, those unavoidable are being executed and their results being rectified later. The final end result of the code = ? i dont know.

But i though about something.

since all mass is energy, all the mass + energy of the universe is constant or the total energy of the universe is constant. assuming the universe is not expanding via the BBT.

then with the help of Einstiens equation e=m(c)^2

the total energy of the universe was constant at t=0 , and t=x ( x being some point in future, maybe even 5 minutes after you finish reading this article )

When i basically come to think about it, if i generalize the concept of energy by this eq to every mass, then i have a time variable relation with energy.

Consider a keyboard, it has some mass ? therefore its current position can be regarded as the the energy equivalent it can produce. suppose you remove the key from the keyboard, so the mass decreases and so does the energy.

Using the same analogy, i can also map the events / activities taking in the human body / human life and map them to energy changes. The real challenge here is that how you will map activities to energy changes in real life.

Top Bottom