Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P mobo overheating prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

surya_sapui

In the zone
dear guys, i recenly buy a new mobo gigabyte ep45-ud3p but the problem is the board is overheating. my config is:-
processor = core 2 duo 2.93Ghz
Ram = corsair twin 2Gb x 2
Psu = corsair 650 watt
Cabinet = cooler Master CM 690
Processor cooler = cooler master Geminii S
GPU = Ati HD4850
HDD = 1th seagate

i insert in cabinet 6 cooler master fan (3 air in and 3 air out ).processor temperature is 40 c to 45c and system temperature crossing 50 c, in the winter season its crossing 50 c what happen in summer i dnt know.In ep45-ud3p have feature its system temperature must be under 50c but its crossing, i update the bios but no solution. i contact gigabyte but they said ts normal but pls tell what should i do ?

aswin1

Journeyman
Download and install Everest. Run system stability test watching the various temperatures.
If motherboard temperature rises with the test by more than 20-30 c it has a problem.Otherwise do nothing.

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
dear aswin, as you say i download everest & run system stability test due 10-15 minutes & monitoring temperature .processor temperature increase 10 c and above but motherboard temperature not increase ,same as before. when stop the test then processor temperature quickly down 10 c, is it ok , or any problem ?? pls reply

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@OP:

Please could you answer the following:

1. Where you live - city.
2. How did you get those temperature readings.
3. What is the CPU processor number.
4. Exact configuration of your chassis fans. Which is pull and which is pull.

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
i live in kolkata,
temperature monitoring from in bios hardware monitoring & through everest software.
processor number is core 2 duo e7500 2.93Ghz
in cabinet 3 is pull the air, and 3 is push the air to outside.in chassis front , ground, side chassis is pull and rear and up to chassis fan out push the air to outside as given instruction to cooler master cabinet.

aswin1

Journeyman
Processor temp does come down fast after stopping the test.So nothing to worry about.
My processor temperature was reaching 100 c. I am getting my processor replaced as it is under warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom