gigabyte g41mt motherboard

sam1

Journeyman
as my earlier mobo has died, i went looking for a replacement mobo arnd chandni and was offered the gigabyte g41 mt s2 (lga 775 support). should i go for it?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
as my earlier mobo has died, i went looking for a replacement mobo arnd chandni and was offered the gigabyte g41 mt s2 (lga 775 support). should i go for it?

Does your existing motherboard support DDR3?. The above mentioned one only support DDR3. Please mention your budget and features you are looking for better response.

OP
S

sam1

Journeyman
no, my earlier mobo did not support ddr3. my config is in my sig. budget could be extended upto 20-22k (although i would avoid spending so much if i could). however, the thing is, if i change the mobo to new gen, i automatically have to change my proc and RAM.

aloodum

Journeyman
^^ the giagbyte combo G41M is still available..try that..you can re-use ur older ddr2's..

Look at this link from flip kart below....
Gigabyte GA-G41M Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
no, my earlier mobo did not support ddr3. my config is in my sig. budget could be extended upto 20-22k (although i would avoid spending so much if i could). however, the thing is, if i change the mobo to new gen, i automatically have to change my proc and RAM.

I know exactly what you mean. I have recently done a MoBo and RAM replacement and have found out that is not enough if you are into gaming. Please provide your exact requirement with budget and someone will help you.

Top Bottom